Great News for Girls! (and Adult Volunteers)
In September 2011, GSUSA will debut an exciting new resource for girls: The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting. Girls at each grade level will have their own Girl’s Guide so there will be six publications. The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting will include: a variety of badge offerings, handbook sections covering traditions and history, Cookie badges, an awards log, and much more.
The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting will be available for use beginning in fall 2011, with the transition period running through September 2012.
See the "Great News" flyer to see how it all fits together. For more information:
- Transitioning to a Nationally Unified Girl Scout Leadership Experience - full presentation
- FAQs: Handbooks, Badge Books, and Awards
- FAQs: Girl Scout Leadership Journeys
- New Badge & Handbook Information
- Take the NEW! Girl Scout Journey "It’s Your Story—Tell It!"
- Program Transition Discontinued List - December 2010
- Program Transition Discontinued List - June 2010
- Program Transition Discontinued List - June 2011