- Decide on your first and second choices for dates, facilities and activities.
- Contact the Outdoor Program Facility Reservation Specialist at the Fort Wayne Service Center at 800-283-4812 X 402 to check availability and make a tentative reservation. You may also mail, fax the reservation form (downloadable from the website) to the Fort Wayne Service Center at 10008 DuPont Circle Dr E. Fort Wayne IN 46825, Fax: 855.422.0084. Your reservation will be entered as tentative until the deposit or payment in full is received.
- Via email, or regular mail you will receive the following documents:
- Contract and Invoice
- Two copies of Guest Confirmation and Agreement Form with the Facility Guidelines and Policies on the back. Please sign one to return to the Fort Wayne Service Center. The other copy of for your reference.
- Reservation Form (if one was not already submitted)
- Within two weeks of the tentative reservation being made, you must send in the completed reservation form (if you have not done so prior to this step), a signed copy of the Confirmation and Agreement Form and your deposit to hold the site. Deposits amounts are as follows:
- There is no deposit amount for rentals under $25. All rental amounts under $25 should be paid in full.
- The deposit for rental amounts over $25 is 20% of the total rental fee
- Service Units should also include the $100 refundable damage deposit
Below is some important information you need to know about GSNI-M facility rentals:
Final balance is due 1 month prior to arrival. If full payment is not received within 1 month prior to your arrival date, your reservation may be canceled.
Two weeks before your visit, a reminder will be emailed to you.
- Upon arrival, you should proceed to the building/unit that you have rented. You will find site-specific information and Site Use Report forms located in the Unit Notebook (found on table in buildings and in Unit boxes at camp sites). Please fill out report and leave in Unit Notebook for the site manager.
- Within the first hour of your arrival, plan on spending some time with the site manager for orientation to your site and the property.
- It is expected that the site will be left in a clean condition; otherwise, you will be billed for any clean-up or damage.
- Girl Scout troops or groups may not reserve sites for non-girl scout activities at Girl Scout fee rates.
- Non-Girl Scout groups are welcome; please see the site reservation specialist for reservations process and fees.
Reserving Dates in advance
- Girl Scout Groups:
- Service Units/Council Events (1 yr. in advance)
- Troops (1 yr. in advance)
- Outside Groups
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) (6 months in advance)
- Weekdays (Mon-Thurs) (anytime)
Notify the site reservation specialist at the Leadership and Learning Center if you must cancel your reservation. Notify the facility manager on site if you must cancel the day before or day of the event.
We will issue a credit voucher (less a 10% handling fee) to be used at a later date for future site rentals if:
- Cancellation is made 4 weeks in advance
- A death occurs in the family of the leader or trained adult
- In case Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana Council must close the facility due to inclement weather or other reasons, you will receive a voucher for your full payment.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made for other circumstances. There will be no refunds given to “no-shows” for events, activities or rentals.