Welcome to your online resource center! Get the forms you need, find learning events in your area, download tools that will help make your role as a volunteer easier!
- Required Learning
- Registering for Learning Opportunities
- Deadlines, cancelations, refunds
- Learning Subsidy
- Become a Facilitator
3-Steps for New Volunteers
- Complete required learning.
- Recruit a co-leader and other adult help.
- Meet with a community representative to receive essential Girl Scout items.
After you have completed GS101 and Getting Started and are ready to start your troop meetings, check out these informational quick start guides and samples of the first four meetings for Girl Scout Daisies,Brownies, and Juniors. If you have questions, contact your community coordinator, community volunteer support team or GSNI-M staff.