An A’Maze’-n- Game of Games
Camp Soni Springs; Three Oaks, MI
June 20-22, 2014
3:30 p.m. Friday to 11:00 a.m. Sunday
Description: Back at Camp Soni Springs! Enjoy a weekend at camp that challenges the girls to learn something new, try something different, share imaginations, and don’t forget --- to make new friends and create lasting memories.
On-time Rate: $60 (deadline: April, 15, 2014)
Late Rate: $70 (deadline: May 15, 2014)
Camp Director: Sue Anderson
Phone: 269-687-8380 (6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
Email: (preferred) email@example.com
Taming the Wild West at Camp Ella J. Logan
Camp Ella J. Logan; Syracuse, IN
June 13-15, 2014
9:00 a.m. on 6/13 – 11:00 a.m. 6/15 “Parent Welcome” begins at 11 a.m. and ends at noon.
Description: Come ride with us as we tame the Wild West in a rip-roaring weekend at Camp Logan. We’ll be cookin’ up some vittles under the open sky, takin’ a dip in the swimmin’ hole, ropin’ in some livestock on the open range, and takin’ part in a rootin’-tootin’ rodeo!
Early Bird Rate: $50 (deadline: March 30, 2014)
On-time Rate: $55 (deadline: May 10, 2014)
Late Rate: $70 (deadline: June 9, 2014)
Camp Director: Jodie Overmyer
Troop Camp and Mom and Me at Camp Ella J. Logan
Saturday July 12th, add on Friday 11th or Saturday 12th night.
- All grade levels are welcome.
- Girls will get a taste of all camp activities, as age appropriate.
- Girls can attend with their Mom (or appropriate adult female) or their troop.
- Troops must register and bring the appropriate number of adults to cover girl/adult ratio for camp, including a minimum of 2 adults per group. All adults must be an approved (01, 02, 03 position code) volunteer and registered Girl Scout member.
- Troops should not bring extra adult above the required ratio to allow more space for girls on the overnights. Extra adults may be able to be added during the last week of registration.
- Volunteer do not have to have outdoor training as staff will be available to lead those areas.
Fee: $10 for girls and $5 for adults for Saturday
- $5 additional for the Friday night overnight for both girls and adults (Friday Dinner not provided. Saturday breakfast is included)
- $10 additional for the Saturday night overnight for both girls and adults (Saturday night dinner and Sunday breakfast included)